On October 25, 2022, Kyung Seok Lee, the President of KoBE (Knowledge of Business Enterprise), spoke as a representative at the Global Public Procurement Seminar in Seoul. Held at Coex Intercontinental Center, the conference centered on delivering key information for federal public procurements in the U.S., connecting the talented international small businesses across the border. President Lee’s topic was “Korean Small Businesses’ Strategy for awarding U.S. federal solicitations, through cooperation between KoBE and USIDC”.
- 2023 KoBE/USIDC 3rd Quarterly Biz Seminar
- KoBE and USIDC Reflect on 70th Anniversary of Korean Armistice
- Empowering Small Businesses: KoBE, USIDC, and EACDC’s Insightful Seminar on SBA 504 Loan and 8(a) Certification
- Networking Dinner Event held in partnership with KoBE and USIDC
- KoBE President giving representative speech at the Global Public Procurement Seminar