KoBE offers expert consultation services to assist building small businesses in their objective to create mutually beneficial relationships with the U.S. Government, the largest purchaser of goods and services in the world. To streamline this process, KoBE has organized the necessary developmental factors into three distinct functional areas: Government Procurement Advocacy, Cross-Industry Networking, and Information Dispersion.
Our Functional Areas:
Government Procurement Advocacy
We understand that government can be an overwhelming step. We do our best to make sure each business is prepared for what is to come by:
- Guiding small firms through the process of acquiring Small Business Association (SBA) certifications, including 8(a)
- Hosting government procurement informational seminars
- Providing individuals with experience in a professional work environment to prepare them for government employment
Cross Industry Networking
A large portion of our network is located in the Washington D.C. area where more than 80% of federal procurements are made. We utilize this network to bolster your existing strengths. Furthermore, we:
- Maintain a network of over 200 business partners
- Facilitate forums for members to share experiences that will expand the general contracting knowledge base
- Offer interns a chance to garner real world experience within our business network
To ensure the success of our members, we provide support to inform, educate, and prepare businesses for their future in government procurement. We actively deliver:
- Navigation of small business programs and symposiums
- Promotion of business opportunities through advertisements, press releases, etc.
- Professional consultations of business development