successfully grow within the Public Sector.
We have built a community-like network of over 200 members uniquely tailored to this task.
Learn the ins and outs of Government contracting and business development with KoBE. We will help your business anticipate industry trends in a dynamic economy, and help you to develop holistic strategies to promote business flexibility, longevity, and growth.
14504 Greenview Drive, Suite 415
Laurel, MD 20708
Tel: (301) 886-8378
Fax: (301) 931-2320
1803 Research Blvd. Suite 603
Rockville, MD 20850
Tel: (240) 614-7872
KoBE offers expert consultation services to assist building small businesses in their objective to create mutually beneficial relationships with the U.S. Government, the largest purchaser of goods and services in the world. To streamline this process, KoBE has organized the necessary developmental factors into three distinct functional areas: Government Procurement Advocacy, Cross-Industry Networking, and Information Dispersion.
We help individuals and organizations become future industry leaders that successfully grow within the Public Sector.
Established in 1996, KoBE Government Contracting Alliance is a 501 (c)(6) nonprofit organization providing guidance and mentorship to businesses and trade professionals in their efforts to gain access to the public sector. As a small business incubator, we focus on connecting our members with the necessary tools and instruments they need to grow and thrive in the Public Sector. Over two decades, we have built a community-like network of over 200 members uniquely tailored to this task.
Government Procurement Advocacy
We understand that government can be an overwhelming step. We do our best to make sure each business is prepared for what is to come by:
- Guiding small firms through the process of acquiring Small Business Association (SBA) certifications, including 8(a)
- Hosting government procurement informational seminars
- Providing individuals with experience in a professional work environment to prepare them for government employment
Cross Industry Networking
A large portion of our network is located in the Washington D.C. area where more than 80% of federal procurements are made. We utilize this network to bolster your existing strengths. Furthermore, we:
- Maintain a network of over 200 business partners
- Facilitate forums for members to share experiences that will expand the general contracting knowledge base
- Offer interns a chance to garner real world experience within our business network
To ensure the success of our members, we provide support to inform, educate, and prepare businesses for their future in government procurement. We actively deliver:
- Navigation of small business programs and symposiums
- Promotion of business opportunities through advertisements, press releases, etc.
- Professional consultations of business development
KoBE is an information powerhouse.
Learn the ins and outs of Government contracting and business development with KoBE. We will help your business anticipate industry trends in a dynamic economy, and help you to develop holistic strategies to promote business flexibility, longevity, and growth. We are committed to providing you with the best resources, expertise, and support. Our methods include:
- Government procurement information through seminars, advertisements, and press releases
- Guiding businesses with the process of acquiring SBA (Small Business Administration) 8(a), MBE (Minority Business Enterprise), and similar licenses and certifications
- Providing professional consultations tailored to specific needs
- Connecting government contracting devices, commercial partners, healthcare providers, and educational instruments